Sunday 12 May 2013

Blog update thing and Emu Wars

It's been quite a while since the last update, but I've been busy on a few things and have also started a new project for a small press publication called 'Massacre for the Boys'  More details on that later.

Paragon #13 is now on sale, featuring a cover and a 2 page Spencer Nero strip. You can buy a copy here


The Stockport Comic Collective blog, which I also run has had two more themes.

March - Captain America.





















April - Sláine
One of my favourite comic characters, so I went a bit mad!


















Walking Wounded - Emu Wars

Whilst the Killing Moon project is on hold, I've volunteered to illustrate a 6 page full colour strip 'Walking Wounded - Emu Wars' for  'Massacre for the Boys'  It's based on an actual event in 1932 where the Australian government declared war on the indigenous Emu population. 

So for the forseeable future, I will be drawing Emus... lots and lots of Emus!!


Concept sketch of William 'Dog' Tired and Hogan



No comments:

Post a Comment